Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jolenas turn to take a video.

After taking numerous videos of Jolena she has decided its her turn to interview me. I give a brief outline of my schedule here at the Ashram and you get to see what I look like after 2 weeks of no shaving. Anyway, enjoy and we will have many more exciting things to post in the next week because we will be venturing outside the Ashram to tour the area. Jolenas birthday is today as well, so many photos of that coming soon. They actually don't allow pictures to be taken right in the Ashram so most of the videos and pictures will be from the surrounding area.

There are people here from all over the world and Judi has talked to everyone. She is the most social person I have ever known. She knows enough in about 10 languages to greet someone and in a couple languages can converse very well. I am amazed how fast she can learn new words and the people just love her for it. Because of her teaching and music background she is becoming the entertainment leader for the kids, who just lover her. She knows all kinds of songs in different languages and can quickly adapt. It is awesome to watch her incredible talent at work. Hopefully I will be able to get it on video. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment